Beauty In You Rose Sugar Scrub Review By Lifestyle Annu

Welcome Back To My Little Blog World! Today I would love to share my own favorite brand review..I received two products from this brand, 1 month ago..All you know after i used every products then I shared my thought about products & brands..Today I am so much excited to share my view on this brand, any guess why I am so excited? Ummm,  wait wait I love to tell you why I am excited, Because this brand made only handmade DIY products,and all products ingredients are naturals, I know now you guys are also excited to know more about this brand..So please read my full blog for details review..

Brand introduction:

beauty_in_u is a startup from Feb 1st…This is her passion from childhood… And she love to making DIY Products.From College she tried all products inventing and tried on herself and tested.After College over she started her own business making DIY products. She’s really amazing and her products are also wonderful. She making Products with love and care!

IMG-20180409-WA0011

Price: 300/- INR

Self Life: 3 Months

Ingredients: Granulated organic sugar, Rose petals, Rose infused oil

How to use: First, wash your skin & body  with plain water or you can use face wash.If possible have a hot water bath or shower. Hot water will open up your pores, making your skin much more susceptible to cleaning.After that apply a sufficient amount of rose sugar scrub to wet skin over your entire body, massaging in a circular motion for 3-5 minutes to allow the granules to remove dead skin cells. Finally, rinse off well. This makes your skin look and feels refreshed and healthy.

.
.
IMG-20180409-WA0009

Where to buy: You can check her Instagram page for more DIY products and place your oder https://www.instagram.com/beautyn_01/ 


.
.

Benefits Of Rose Sugar Scrub (ROSE) :

  • It has antibacterial properties and it helps treat acne and pimples.

  • It reduces the appearance of skin imperfections and promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion.

  • Rose petals help control excess oil, unclog pores and also keep your skin looking taut and glowing.

  • Being a rich source of vitamin C, rose petals work as an excellent sunblock. They have cooling properties that can soothe your skin and protect the outer layer of your skin from sun damage.

  • As a natural astringent, rose helps tighten pores and hydrates the skin for a glowy complexion.

  • It has anti-inflammatory properties which can actually help reduce the inflammation or redness on your skin.

Benefits Of Rose Sugar Scrub (SUGAR) :

  • Sugar is a big depository of skin -beautifying qualities if used topically on the skin as an exfoliating scrub.

  • It can deliver excellent results in brightening and polish your skin.

  • It has moisturizing properties that prevent the skin from drying.


My Take:  Of course, homemade rose sugar scrub makes a wonderful gift for anyone, but I would love to gift for myself. Such a pretty pink sugar scrub is an obvious choice for any day, but would be a perfect DIY gift special birthday present as well. I am totally love with this products, if you want to try something DIY products then definitely check their page and place your Oder.when I use this scrub on my face it cleans my blackhead & Whitehead also clean all drt for my skin.

check the link and place your goodies https://www.instagram.com/beautyn_01/

Yes definitely  I Will Recommended all to buy this product..After use this scrub I am sure your are totally love with this product like me!..
 That’s all for today. Hope you find this post helpful. Don’t forget to share your thoughts about Beauty In You Rose Sugar Scrub.. See you in my next post.
Don’t Forget To Subscribe My Blog For More Updates..Thanks for your time..
Lifestyle Annu.

Comments

Popular Posts